Walmart Free 2 - Day Shipping

Discussion in Hot Deals started by H.C. Heartland • Aug 9, 2016.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Walmart is offering a link to try out their 2 Day Shipping for Free. You must be a Shipping Pass Member. After the 30 days your card will be charged $49.00, which depending on what type of products you purchase, is not that bad. More and more people are even doing their stock grocery shopping online. This is also a great option for older ones who cannot get out of The House. Here is the link to the 2 Day Free Shipping trial which lasts for 30 Days:

2. ziska

ziskaMember

Threads:
    That coo, thanks! I also wanted to mention that Walmart.com has site to store shipping that is always free. You can buy whatever you want and have it shipped to the nearest Walmart location and then just pick it up. It's free. I do a lot of Christmas shopping that way. Much easier than going in the crowded store.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know Walmart was offering a trial for their free shipping. I know awhile back this is what Amazon Prime had offered me and I ended up joining them. I am glad that Walmart is trying to compete and offer this service. Their 2-day shipper and 50% less than what Amazon offers. Although Amazon also offers free music and videos. This is a good time to get some Christmas shopping done and use their free 2-day service.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the link. I find that Walmart prices are often better than Amazon, however, the issue I have is that I frequently have Amazon gift certificates, and I have none for Walmart,,so I end up going with Amazon anyway. I really don't like how high their shipping has gotten though. If I get some extra money, I will try to join Prime as I think it is the best deal overall. Thanks again for the link though.