Walmart Has Coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by Diane Lane • Mar 4, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've shopped at Walmart for years off and on, both online and in person. I don't know how this escaped me, but I just noticed that they have coupons on their site. Not only do they have coupons on the site, but apparently not all of the coupons there need to be used at Walmart. From what I've seen, there doesn't appear to be a way to use the coupons electronically, but there is a way to print them.

I'm actually surprised that Walmart hasn't come up with a loyalty card. If they did, it would be easy for them to create a system where electronic coupons could be used, and that would be much handier than having to clip them, but I still appreciate that they do have coupons available, and that they're not all specific to Walmart.

2. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I also wish that Walmart would come up with a loyalty card. So many other stores have them. I use Walmart coupons too. Sometimes they have them on DontPayFull.com. I use the equate ones. I know a few times I was able to get some personal care items (pads) really cheap. One time I only paid about $2 for them. At one time, the equate coupon kept re-setting so I was able to use several of them.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have been on the Walmart website as well and have never realized they had coupons either. It would be nice if they had a loyalty card to make it easier to use the coupons instead of having to print them. I use different coupon sites but I may have to look at the Walmart site to see if they have different ones that I can use at other places.

4. bellahpereira

bellahpereiraMember

Threads:
    I have used the Walmart Coupon Portal and I must say, it's amazing. The coupons do not need to be used at their stores and they offer printed or mailed coupon options, which is great! I order what I need from them once a week and the coupons come right to my house, free of charge. I don't think the portal can be found directly on their site which is probably why no one knows it exists lol. But all in all, it's a great idea to offer money saving options for customers.

I also agree that a loyalty system would be good! I really dislike their mastercard and do not want to get it but I want some kind of compensation for shopping there lol.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Both Walmart and Walgreens has coupons for in-store items! It's so wonderful to get what you need and there's a coupon there to use too! I love all the bargains you can get right at the sites!

6. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    You can get the same coupons (DontPayFull.com) at Inbox Dollars that you get at Walmart.com, The difference is that at Inbox Dollars you get 10 cents in your Inbox Dollars account for every coupon that you print there and redeem. And at Walmart you get nothing accept the value of the redeemed coupon.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don;t go to Walmart alot, but I almost always use the coupons on Target. They frequently have coupons that are really pretty good. That is a good tip though. If they use DontPayFull.com, I might get mind from Inbox Dollars too, as I am on that site, although I haven't used it a lot lately. There is no point in not getting paid for your coupon use.