Walmart matches prices

Discussion in Hot Deals started by clewand550 • Apr 6, 2012.

1. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    We have quite a few Walmarts all through Wisconsin. They are great stores that have everything in it including a pharmacy, clothing, shoes, cards, food and so much more. Walmart matches prices from any other local store. I always shop for everything at my local Walmart. It is just so convenient to shop at one store for everything instead of chasing at so many different stores. What I really like about Walmart's new policy is that they will match prices for anything that is the same brand and the same size from any of our local stores around. I noticed that one of our other local grocery stores had a sale on their oranges, pineapples and strawberries for $1.29 each. I mentioned this to Walmart's cashier when I was checking out and was able to get all three of these things at the same price of Aldi's sale price. No questions asked and no hassles. If you shop at Walmart, be sure to take advantage of other grocery stores sale prices instead of chasing to various different stores.

2. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Matching prices is a valuable service that Walmart offers. It can seem intimidating to go through the line and have them match everything, but it is actually simple. It saves time, money and gas to have Walmart match prices. Another great thing about Walmart, is that they will give you credit for everything. Some stores will not let you give them more than what the product costs in coupons. Walmart will not care. They will give you money back.