Walmart Teepee For Girls

Discussion in Hot Deals started by H.C. Heartland • Dec 2, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Walmart has the cutest girls Teepee for sale right now. It comes with a matt for sleeping and playing as well. It was originally $24.99 but you save $7.14 and pay on $3.10 for shipping. It is currently $17.85 and one size fits all. The product is made by the company Stuff4Crafts and has a 70% satisfactory rating. Items usually ship between 2-4 business days. Here is the link:

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, that looks so very sweet and cute! I wasn't sure what it was because i'd never heard of that term. If only I had a little glide and I was residing in America. Thanks for sharing, @H. C. Heartland :)

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Most American kids will end up trying to make a Teepee tent at some point in their life due to all the Native American history they are taught in school. I'm part Cherokee Indian and my Uncle used to play drums at the local pow-wows so I had an extra interest in the culture. (However, our tribe didn't live in Teepees but due to stereotypes in film it is the most referenced Indian style home). If you would like to build your own Teepee one day with no sewing required, there are some sites that can show you how. Here is one I found that looks pretty easy, it says you can get it done in less than an hour:

(you never know when you might have to watch someones kids one day, or teach a history lesson :)

4. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    That is adorable. I remember making one of these when I was little. Not quite as well done, of course, but it was really fun to have my own place. My sister and I shared a room for so long that even a teepee was privacy for me and my own toys. And that is a great price for a little bit of privacy and fun.

5. kkent

kkentNew Member

Threads:
    They are still on sales. Very cute. :p thanks for sharing.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I doubt it's one size fits all... tis why I'm going to make one for ME! lol.