Walmart

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by Brendan • Apr 10, 2012.

1. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    WHY CAN I NEVER FIND ANY COUPONS FOR Walmart?!? I know they are supposed to have the lowest prices, but come on! Give us some coupons to work with every once in a while. Anyone agree with me? Oh, and if there are some Walmart coupons floating around out there...please let me know!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    It is my understanding that Walmart does not issue their own coupons, they have the "Rollback Prices" instead. Walmart does accept other types of coupons, though. Here is a link to their coupon policies:

You should be able to use these other types of coupons to save even more money at Walmart.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Walmart has a section online that lets you see the coupons currently going on in their store. Its usually not much but the link supplied from dissn_it actually recaps the way there coupons work very accurately. You can use coupons from other stores to compete with Wal-mart prices. Just be careful with coupon stacking. They have been cutting down on coupon stacking and even if some coupons say you can use up to 4 of the same ones, some cashiers will give you a hard time with using more than one of the same coupon.

4. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    I have never seen any coupons just for Wal-Mart, but I know that they sell a magazine called All You. This magazine has a ton of coupons in each issue. I got one the other day for under $2. There was over 50 coupons in it for different household products. I also know that Wal-Mart gives out a lot of free samples online.

5. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    You can use regular manufacturer's coupons at Walmart. Sometimes they like to be picky, but you should be able to use them for every day products. I love when the paper puts out $1 off Reach Floss coupons because that makes the $.99 Reach floss at Walmart free and I go stock up!