Want to burn a movie to watch on TV? ConvertXtoDVD

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Duskre • Feb 5, 2013.

1. Duskre

DuskreNew Member

Threads:
    I've tried many video processing software before to burn simple videos to DVDs for watching on my TV but have found that ConvertXtoDVD is the best for this. You simply drag the file you want into the software and it does everything for you with one click! Though it costs a hefty $50 it is completely worth it. They also have a free version for you to tryout on their website.

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    So its 50 dollars for the software and then you can convert all the videos you want, that could be a pretty good investment if you like to watch a lot of movies. Where can one find this software? I think I would like to try it out first and see if I like it before buying it.

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Most DVD players will play AVI files. You could try just burning the video to disc as a data disc rather than making a regular DVD out of it. That will just save you the time of having to convert the entire video before you burn it. If the video file is under 700mb, you could even burn it to a regular CD, and most DVD players will recognize those too.