Want To Experience Pampering But Can't Afford A Spa And You Have No One To Massage You?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Beast_Titan • Jun 8, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    ASMR is a popular trend on Youtube right now because these videos have the ability to give the sensation of being relaxed and pampered without spending money. All you needed

It may creep you out at first but the more you watch, the more you will feel tingles on your spine. These tingles felt so good and it is something you usually get when you are having a massage. All you needed is a headset or headphone. Yup ASMR won't work if you play these videos on speaker. You have to use a headphone to feel the tingles. It is relaxing and satisfying to your senses and it saves you a lot of money.

My favorite ASMR is mic brushing, It gives me this sensation someone is massaging my head.

ASMR videos helped me with my insomnia and stress.

2. dane

daneMember

Threads:
    That sounds a little too 'out there' for me. I think it's something I wouldn't try unless half the world had already tried it and testified that it works. I don't really trust anything that can go into my subconscious mind and 'alter' things in there. It's just too scary to think of what someone with evil intent might do to you in that state. I've seen sci-fi movies of people getting programmed to do stuff without knowing how it happened.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    @dane@dane

Its is nothing mind altering, It is just the effect of a 3dio mic that is known to give tingles to the spine and makes people relax. In other words it is a free and cheap way to relax without spending money on a spa.

The tingling sensation people get from ASMR is the same sensation a person having a massage have.

There is no conspiracy theory with ASMR. Scientist are actually making a research about it because of it's ability to help people with insomnia and people who are stressed.

This is a forum about saving money not a forum about conspiracy theories about Illuminati. ASMR saves people money because unlike expensive spas, it is free. You had been watching too much sci-fi to believe something like that.