Want to start a business on this forum?

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by ProForums777 • Sep 7, 2012.

1. ProForums777

ProForums777New Member

Threads:
    I have a business topic, for which the administrators could also send feedback on, it could bring a lot of traffic to this site in matter of days... Obviously I can't disclosed its entirety. Who here know of Pay Per Click, well let me know if there is an expert here that knows about this click per pay and what is one of the best methods of generating money with it. Thanks...

2. Carrilloe2007

Carrilloe2007New Member

Threads:
    I think it is a nice idea to have massive traffic here but its not working effectively.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I've been a member here from some time, and I don't think business is what it's all about - particularly something as discredited in the Internet world as pay per click. The forum has such a loyal membership because it's all about saving money, not making money. Take your business idea somewhere else. I've read your other posts, and none of them address the main thrust of this forum. You're here to spam us, not contribute to the forum, and I for one am not happy about it.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't read his other posts, and so I don't really know what this guy is about, but just to play devils advocate for a moment, saving money and making money are not at all unrelated.

5. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    With all due respect, I think you are a little harsh on our guy here. He has just made a total of 10 posts and what he might need is guidance on the forum rules and what the forum is all about. There was no need of saying he is here to spam us. Though I haven't read his other posts, I still feel that he is simply not aware of what the forum is about. Try to help him as a senior member please.

6. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I would love to agree with you on that but can't place my hand on the relationship between Making Money and Saving Money. In a Nutshell, I believe there is for sure a relationship only that I don't know what it is!

7. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    ^
    I agree with you sir. Isn't it too early to make assumptions? Because as far as I'm concerned, 10 posts doesn't prove anything yet. I'm not bashing on you Ma'm Sandra, I'm just saying that as a senior member of this forum, I think that it would be better for everyone if you try to calm yourself first. You are already respected by most of the forum members and I think that it would be better if you capitalize on that respect and guide new forumers accordingly.

8. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to agree. I thought it was a bit harsh myself.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The relationship between saving money and making money is that both of them result in having more money.

Whether you earn more or spend less, both roads lead to a fatter wallet and bank account.

10. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Exactly. Also, the more money you make, the more money you can comfortably save.

11. siriusboi

siriusboiMember

Threads:
    I too think that he might just be a spammer. This is not a business forum so business ideas are not really entertained. Since Ms. Sandra is an expert, I can tell that she knows what she's saying.

12. JohnnyM

JohnnyMNew Member

Threads:
    oh damn :( i opened this thread as i thought i was going to read something exciting :D JK! I knew the response when someone says here is a business idea, you can earn from home. Nobody absolutely NO body would want to believe because 99.9999999% ARE scam

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was hoping for some interesting ideas on the subject of starting a business, but not the case. I like this forum because there is not a lot of spam and junk here. Good information shared with the members. Let's keep it that way.

14. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    What type of business are you wanting to start. I haven't really seen much information on any ideas as far as starting a business.

15. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I agree. While I'm tempted to say that an open discussion here and there about business and spam are two different things, the lines do tend to get blurry relatively fast when you allow it. It's a good thing we have great loyal members here to keep this forum up to standard at all times, I do like it here. :)

16. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    I would actually like to see this happen as I think it would be pretty beneficial to the community!

17. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I think its a good idea to have a money makers section. As someone else pointed out saving money and making money can be a similar thing. After all learning different ways to make some extra money can also help when it comes to expenses.

18. jhonyhea

jhonyheaNew Member

Threads:
    I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog

your article writing inspire me,thanks for share me..

19. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    Earning money and saving money are definitely two different things. You can earn more but not save more. In fact, a lot of people would say they could save more when their earnings were still less.

20. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    What is funny is that there are plenty of other sites that offer sponsored membership. Sometimes you have to pay to be able to promote your business and, in the long term, make money. He doesn't seem to be willing to create sponsored membership on other forums. So I highly doubt that the admin here would just let him post this scheme for free.