Wanting a New Phone

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by Epicfied • Aug 6, 2012.

1. Epicfied

EpicfiedMember

Threads:
    I was wanting to get a new phone (possibly for my birthday in a month)... but I wasn't sure where to look.
    I'm pretty sure our contract ends beginning of next year but I may try to switch before then.

What's the best way to get a goo quality but cheap phone?

Note: I don't want a smart phone. I'm looking for a basic phone with a QWERTY keyboard.

2. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    Go to places like Walmart and Target. They sell phones on contract there and they are cheaper than going right to the company since they can set their own prices due only getting paid based on accounts they open and not phones they sell.

3. dreyz

dreyzMember

Threads:
    If you are specifically looking for a keyboard that is QWERTY, first phone that came to my mind was Blackberry. For the question of where, I can't help you much because it depends on locale. Over here at my place, I can find mobile retailers at many shopping malls, so it's not really a problem for me.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well the first thing that came to mind was to buy stuff if they are on sale, but that's too obvious now isn't it? :D Our network providers here have offers that when you subscribe to them for a certain period, like 2 years, and you get a phone for free or at a discounted price. Maybe you can look for a similar offer there in your country. Or wait for several months after a phone has been launched before you buy them, most phones are like that, but don't wait too long, just a little over a year at the maximum, because phones get phased out at stores when they have been available for a considerable amount of time, especially Sony Ericsson. So if it has been out for more than a year already, they start to get phased out.

5. clay1224

clay1224Banned

Threads:
    If I were you I'd go toa Best Buy and purchase an iPhone. It's easy to use and is a very durable phone.

6. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    Best Buy sells prepaid phones that are often cheap. Check online for the best prices. Also, Amazon sells lots of items for cheap. Phones are one of them.

7. lyeileen

lyeileenNew Member

Threads:
    If you want to get a good quality but cheap phone, you can buy it online, the stores like amazion、ebay、coolicool...etc