Washington Dc Attractions

Discussion in Travel started by Kylrey • Jan 26, 2015.

1. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    The Spy Museum was so worth the price the last time I went! My younger brother also enjoyed "becoming a spy" there as he's exceptional at memorizing information. Unfortunately, however, I did not have enough time to sit down and watch all the documentaries that were provided, but it's definitely worth taking your time on the exhibits. I highly recommend going.

As for the other attractions, visiting the different Smithsonian Museums, especially the Natural History Museum, is a must. Make sure to bring your camera! :)

2. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't been to America yet but Washington DC, particularly the White House is one of my dream places to visit. How I love to take a selfie with the White House as the background. We often travel like 2 times a year to foreign countries. But with the US, my main apprehension is the difficulty to get a visa. Besides, there's a $100 application fee that is non refundable. What if I get denied of a visa?

3. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy jackob...! I agreed with you DCi s home for plenty of amazing sorts of places. But if you wanna see its best form then must take a visit there in spring and become a part of cherry blossom for once. I am hundred percent sure that you would love your journey and would love to go there again and again.

4. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    All of the things are really nice and most appealing posts that you have been shared here.

5. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Washington DC is undoubtedly one of the most precious way of fun for sure ahead. So keep it more up and this would let us enjoy a lot. I am gonna have a great experience when i will be there.