Water Is Enough For Me

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Briannagodess • Jul 8, 2015.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    Water is very hydrating for the skin. Though your skin will benefit when you make sure you get enough water to drink so you are hydrating from the "inside". I think due to things like water conditions, health,extra water might not be enough. Sometimes your skin changes as you age as well.

2. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I was new in the office, I used to wear makeup. It was an advice from someone who referred me to that office. But as weeks passed, I noticed that I was the only one with a makeup so I quit making my face. And for facial washes, I also use plain soap and water. But most of the time it is only water particularly when I am in the mall or in other public places. Water is soft to our skin and it is natural.

3. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    I thought this post was going to talk about how drinking water can help your skin.
    Drinking lots of water also helps! After I started drinking about 8 glasses a day (recommended) I've noticed that my skin looks much smoother and healthier. No more breakouts either!

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn’t try using just water all the time to clean my face. Water moisturizes, but doesn’t clean per say. That being said, I went from washing my face twice, sometimes 3 times a day, to washing it 3 or 4 times a week. And I can tell it’s less oily now, but it’s not breaking out or having more pimples because of it. I also don’t notice dry patches on my cheeks as I did before when washing it everyday. So I would say it’s good to wash it a little less, but I would still do it at least a few times a week!

5. MyPoesies

MyPoesiesMember

Threads:
    I've never used just water on my face. Maybe I should if it works for other people. However, I use witch hazel moisturizer pads and they work wonderfully. I never had a problem of them drying out my face or causing my acne to get worse. Yes, acne. I feel like I shouldn't even have acne anymore since I'm 20 and hardly ever wear make up unless it's special occasions. I've used Proactiv before and apparently that doesn't work and it cost $50+ when it first came out. That was disappointing. I use this Neutrogena make up remover cream and it seems to help a lot also, but it's only for make up removal.

6. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    My skin is very sensitive, i tried using a lot of facial wash, soaps etc, but it is not working well with my skin. Few months ago, I saw my cousin, her skin is really smooth and it looks really good. She told me to try an organic soap which is home made by her friend. I tried it and now my pimples are gone.