We Have No Washing Machine

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Alexandoy • Jan 25, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I have always used a washing machine both at home and in college. True, doing it the old fashion way could save you potential damage you would get from using a regular washing machine, however the damages done are pretty minimal and hardly noticeable. For me it is worth it since I really don't have to spend too much money on it or stress washing it.

2. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    We do have a washing machine, but I would always take a laundry woman for 10 dollars, the price is really cheap. If I would pay a woman here to wash our clothes I must pay her 30 dollars and I don't know if she would still want to take this job!

3. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I don't own one too and I'm not old fashioned as well. I've got someone who helps out with the laundry for a token and when I have the time I do it myself. That way the clothes are being sorted out properly.

4. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I think some people would prefer to outsource the laundry work rather than do it themselves. I have friends who prefer to send their clothes to the laundry shop, as they will get their formal wear ironed as well and all the clothes folded nicely too. So, it saves a lot of their time and effort.