Wearing Shorts ?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer2 • Jun 16, 2015.

?

Should I start wearing shorts

1. Yes

90.9%
  2. no

9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sunnyside

sunnysideActive Member

Threads:
    I do wear shorts and have been wearing them for years. However, I only wear shorts at home or around the house, in the garden etc. The reason for this is that I would not feel dressed if I were to wear them out. I do see quite a few people wearing shorts in the grocery store, in town, or at the shopping mall. I would admit that it looks okay, but yet I would not feel dressed wearing them. They are a bit too much on the casual side, in my opinion. For going out I prefer to wear casuals like jeans, slacks or 3/4-length pants. Strap dresses are okay too. If I were to wear shorts out, then what would I wear at home? I see my home clothes as separate from my going-out clothes.

2. Sandy Mayfield

Sandy MayfieldMember

Threads:
    Wear what you feel comfortable in! I mainly wear long skirts or knee length skirts, every now and then knee length shorts during summer. I used to always only wear jeans though.

3. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I keep trying to remember if this happens to me every summer or not, but I went to look for a pair of shorts to wear the other day and I found nothing. I have some basketball shorts, but really nothing that is suitable for public. I am pretty sure that I do this every year and then never end up buying any, but oh well. It is crazy hot here though, so that might just change if this weather keeps up.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I started wearing shorts, it was more because it was practical, given how hot it gets here. But wow, I now really like shorts! I like that they now make so many different styles, there seems to be something for everyone. I especially like those ones that you can dress up with a nice shirt and shoes, the ones that are like smart casual and tend to be a little longer and more fitted. I like them especially because they don't have the tendency to ride up, meaning I don't have to keep digging them out and pulling them down. I used to hate that about shorts, now I skip right along to these ones I'm talking about :)

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    You should show off those legs, i know it's really hard sometimes to put ourselves out there and get out of our comfort zones, but if it bothers you so much, just do it. You owe it yourself to put yourself first instead of caring so much what others think. If you think you have it, flaunt it. I used to be so reluctant in wearing shorts as well but i eventually got used to it.

6. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    It seems like you want to give it a try, so do it. If it isn't for you, then oh well, it isn't for you and that's okay.

7. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    That would be really having such good stuff. I do not like shorts and could not suggest you to wear shorts.

must be fascinated.