Weber Go-Anywhere Gas Grill

Discussion in Product Reviews started by EchoRain • Jun 27, 2012.

1. EchoRain

EchoRainNew Member

Threads:
    The barbeque season is coming upon us here in the USA and I've just bought one of these portable grills for myself. Here's what I can say about it and hopefully someone else can get something out of it.

My family and I went on a short camping trip this last weekend and we took our Weber grill out with us. Though it was certainly not the most attractive thing we could have been totting along, it was definitely worth the trip because we had a great Time Out there. It was perfect for our little family to have a couple pieces of chicken each along with our containers of bought macaroni and potato salads.

There are two legs on the bottom that lock down so you can place it virtually any where to cook. We set it on a nice bare patch of dirt for safety reasons while our chicken cooked. The ignition piece gave us a slight issue which is said to be true of the model but its easily usable with a lighter or matches.

If you're one who loves camping, tailgating for the near Nfl season or any other activities you could think of this summer in the USA or where ever you live, I suggest this grill for you.

Its available on Amazon is why I put all the countries as an option.

weber_go-anywhere_gas_grill.

2. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this review! I know Weber makes some of the best grills out there, but I don't really have money for a large one yet. Something like this one would be perfect for me to try out this summer and then go for a big home one next year. Happy Grilling!

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a very nice small sized grill. Weber does make really good grills so I am surprised that this one has ignition issues. Other than that, this sounds like it would be a perfect portable grill. Thanks for the review!

4. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing your find with us. We bought a tent as we want to try out our hand with a bit of camping and as Winter has just started here in South Africa we are using the opportunity to buy camping gear so that when Summer final comes around again we are raring to go. This little Weber will suit us perfectly as there are only the two of us. We will check it out.

5. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Weber has a very good brand name. They make quality products. This review sounds great. Nice useful piece of equipment, to take along on your camping trip. Thanks very much for the information.