WebHostingCircle - Get 1 MONTH hosting for 1 cent!

Discussion in Coupons started by ChrisGrigg • Jun 30, 2012.

1. ChrisGrigg

ChrisGriggNew Member

Threads:
    If you are one of those searching for a great deal on hosting and don't want to fork out a lot for it, here is a coupon anyone may use to get a whole month of premium hosting for only £0.01! $0.01!

Applies to month to month billing and all shared hosting plans.

Coupon Code: "1CentWHC"

2. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the great share, I believe GoDaddy had a similar promotion earlier but required you to pay in advance for the full price for the second month. I'll try this out and let everybody know how it goes.

3. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Nice deal! I noticed that many of the hosting sites now require you to pay for 6 months or a year in advance. It is nice that this offer is valid for month to month on the first month.

4. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    Great deal! Thank you so much for sharing, this is the first one I have found that has no hidden fees.

5. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Just did a dry run on that. It's true. Using the coupon code given by Chris, I need only to pay 00.01GBP for the first month. Then it's 00.79GBP for the subsequent months. I was looking at the beginner's plan. For 5Gb of diskspace, 00.79GBP is a good deal. That works out to about 1.25USD per month.

6. ChrisGrigg

ChrisGriggNew Member

Threads:
    :) Everyone is welcome! The coupon does not expire so feel free to take your time with the coupon and it does not have a limited uses, so everyone may use the code.