Webiste for new Kindle books

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by happyrocinante • May 22, 2012.

1. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    Website for new Kindle books

Someone shared this site with me and I thought I would pass it on. It lists all the Kindle books that are available free on Amazon.com.

It is an easier site to use than trying to sort through Amazon for the freebies.

#1May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
  2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Oh that is nice! My daughter just got a Kindle for Christmas last year and can really use this. I will have her check this out. I've got it marked in my favorites for her. Thanks for sharing it with us.

3. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have a kindle. I know I should probably get one but I am still stuck on real books. lol My daughter uses her's all the time and think its great.

4. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Oh thanks for sharing!

5. jerryskc

jerryskcNew Member

Threads:
    Wow, thanks for sharing the link. Most of the time when you see these types of site they are all very well, but the books on there are either very specific in the niche they serve or else pretty much in the public domain anyway. However this site seems to have a very good selection, including non-fiction which is what I particularly like to read. This type of resource is always most welcome!

6. GGGuardian

GGGuardianMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the share my friend!