Websites with free beauty samples

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Athenagdlyt • Jun 19, 2014.

1. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    One great way to save money on beauty supplies is by acquiring samples. It is a known fact that we do hate spending on products that we haven't tried out first. If it's free, then why not use it? I used to just browse facebook pages of beauty shops and online stores to see if they have promos for the coming week. It would be nice if we subscribe to mailing lists of companies who truly give out samples regularly.

Have you benefited from beauty product giveaways? Which online stores or websites gives the most free beauty and makeup samples?

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    The main place I have benefited from samples was at the mall. Department stores like Macy's often give a lot of them away in their perfume/make-up department. So, I enjoy taking a few of them home.

The best free sample I probably got was a free make-up job. I never looked so good! Make-up artists definitely have a few tricks that regular gals can learn from.

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The thing is trying out new products your skin is not accustomed to might irritate it. So instead the product helps, it only does damage. It's a risk I am sure not a lot of us wouldn't want to engage our skin to. After all, it's the most visible, not to mention the largest organ of the body. So any damage done to it, any form of irritation would surely have obvious effects that would just make one look ugly or worsen the appearance. It's best not to risk.