Weight Loss Surgery

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by tallulah • Aug 28, 2017.

1. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Let's say you have been trying for years to lose weight. You have tried all the popular and recommend weight loss programs, diet plan and what-have-you but nothing seemed to work. You lose a bit of weight but gain it all back (and some more) after some time. The last resort now is surgery. Would you consider surgery as a last option for weight loss if all else fails? Can you afford it?

2. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Hi Tallulah, if I would still gain weight and I have already tried all the options, then yes I would make a surgery. The problem is that I don't have money for a weight loss surgery, and I would probably ask help to a function to help me to find a doctor who would make a surgery for free!

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I know some people who performed surgery to cut weight. Yes, they were able to cut substantial weight through surgery, however, after sometimes, they again began to put on weight. If you do not control your diet and do not exercise, you will grow back soon even though you lost many pounds through surgery. renoving fat cells through surgery is not very good idea.I will never consider going through surgery to cut weight.