Weird bugs in my house!?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by MarieYad • Jul 14, 2012.

1. MarieYad

MarieYadNew Member

Threads:
    Ok so in the in upper floor where the bedrooms etc are. There are black and orange lady bug and there's also some big bug that looks like a fat worm but is also black and orange. They start out as a black thing and then looks like a small worm then becomes bigger and fatter... i seems to be the only one who Sees them... The babies are everywhere on the beds and etc... My mom just vaccum the room a few days before... now they are growing again -.- i told my mom the day i found out but she keep saying that she'll vaccum and use a water mop thingy to get rid of them... but i really think it wont work... they seem to be growing faster and developing more now... i'm really scared... i have to sleep in the couch because i cant live with them any longer... i asked to get a pest control but they said they will just use a water mop thingy, since the floor is always wet...

#1Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, this sounds like a nightmare. I hope you get an exterminator out there fast or it could be trouble. Have you tried to research the bug online to find out what it could be? That might help you to find a way to get rid of them. I know when there are bugs in my house it makes me paranoid. The slightest thing that touches my arm I think I'm being attacked by bugs.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure what these are so I agree with Adeal4u, you need to figure out what type of worm it is first. If you search on Google Images, it may help you determine what it is. Then you can search for ways to get rid of them. If you want to find natural ways to get rid of them, be sure to include words like "organic" or "natural" in your search. Good luck!

4. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I don't understand why your floor is always wet? Because your mom mopped it? That shouldn't prevent a professional exterminator to come and check it out. That's just silly. I'd call around and find another exterminator. At the very least, get a Raid bug bomb and bomb your room.