Weirdest Video Game You've Seen Or Played

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Dec 15, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    As some of you might know from my previous posts, I've often noted a game called Kagero as one of my most favorite games ever. The thing is, ever since the first time I saw it as my friend was playing it, I was so weirded out by it. Not exactly because of the gameplay, which is already very unique in itself, but the plot was very odd - by which I mean you get rewarded to kill both monsters and humans via room traps, and of course, the room traps are also very odd and unique on their own.

A recent game I saw that gave me a very similar feeling was a game called Amazing Frog for the OUYA. Again, the game itself doesn't look weird, but once you start playing it or watching someone play it, you'll know what I mean. Anyway, do you guys have any favorite "weird" or odd games? Share them here! :) In the meantime, enjoy some Amazing Frog gameplay!

[video=youtube;W9lIRNpQAK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9lIRNpQAK8[/video]

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I'm from the Atari age so I'm about to take you back into time. I liked games where I could hit objects as opposed to running, jumping or whatever. In the bargain bin at the toy store was a game called Turmoil. It was sort of like Asteroids or Centipede except the weapon went vertical only. From either side were monsters, bugs, even burgers that had to be shot down in order to move to the next level.

[video=youtube;FZ8lI0p3468]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8lI0p3468[/video]

#2Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  3. Kazix

KazixMember

Threads:
    You guys should try Antichamber, without any doubt it'll be the weirdest video game you have ever played. ;)

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a few weird games. I thought Mister Mosquito for PS2 was weird because you play as a mosquito biting a Japanese family and trying to suck enough blood to survive the winter and avoid being squashed. I also think Stretch Panic was weird because of the possessed scarf and giant boob enemies.

Here's a clip of Mister Mosquito.
    [video=youtube;CZpzlNUH_Hc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZpzlNUH_Hc[/video]

5. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    The weirdest game I've seen is Second Life but that's only because the content is created by its users. I played anti chamber before. I didn't think it was that weird. It was pretty frustrating though cause I couldn't figure out where to go for many parts. But games are usually fantasy though, I can't think of many that are truly weird. A lot are weird if you think about it, like Super Monkey Ball and even Mario.