Well hello there!

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by x0MandyLynn0x • Oct 12, 2013.

1. x0MandyLynn0x

x0MandyLynn0xNew Member

Threads:
    Let me start off by introducing myself! My name is Mandy, I'am 25 years old. Live all the way up in Quebec, Canada. North Pole? Almost!! Haha. I came across this forum, and it caught my atttention. I personally, think that this is a great way to get awesome deals. Especially if you are someone who loves to by stuff online. From what I've seen thus far, people are really helpful with discounts. I think that's pretty sweet. I won't lie, I'm not the type of person who normally buys stuff online. I'm thinking though, that this may very well change my mind! So I'm glad to be aboard with you all! I hope to get some random hello's back. Can't wait to see you all in the forums!! Happy posting!

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure out of all this site will be the one to change your mind on buying stuff online there are so many things you can get online for half the price in stores. I love this site again welcome :)

3. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Hey there Mandy, welcome to the don't pay full forum. :) I agree with vpression, I have bought all sort of things online and the fact is they are a lot cheaper, so save some money it's my advice. :)

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey you! I'm just a few minutes away from you then lol. I'm in Ontario.. not many Canadians here I think.

Have fun :)