Wendy's Fast Food prices

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by roy835 • Oct 9, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    I do like Wendy's. They are one my favorite fast-food spots to go to. They are usually nice and clean and the staff are usually quite pleasant to deal with. However, since lately I have been staying away from them because of their current prices. The cost for one decent double cheeseburger these days with them is something like maybe $4 or more for just one double cheeseburger. At the rate they are going they are going to be selling just one double cheeseburger for about $6 very soon. It just amazes me at times how these companies are making so much money but yet they are constantly raising prices while paying their employees less and less.

2. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I noticed that the cheeseburgers seem to be going up. I like getting the son of a baconator sandwich, but that costs over $4. I don't get that burger that often because it costs a lot. I am better off get the 99 cents burger because at least it's cheaper. It's a shame that the prices keep going up while they aren't paying their employees. You would think the workers would get more money since they have to work so much.