Westin's Heavenly Bed

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Diane Lane • Feb 23, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never owned one, although I'd love to. My budget doesn't permit it, but if I'm ever able, I will buy this product. I slept on it for about a week, when I was on vacation, and it's the absolute best mattress that I've ever tried. I have tried some of the others that are always talked about and advertised, but in my experience, this one is the absolute best. If you ever have the change to try out a Westin Heavenly Bed, do yourself the favor, and I doubt you'll want anything else. I have back and neck issues, as well as other physical issues, and many were decreased after one night, nevermind a week on this mattress.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, Diane Lane :) I've had a look and the bed does look heavenly! I mean, it's quite pricey but I bet it's well worth it. I love a good bed, and would kill myself just saving to get it. Isn't it funny that it doesn't seem to be that commonly known? Although I guess it makes sense because most pricey things are like the best kept secret, maybe because they're not always readily available to some of us LOL

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That does look like a really nice bed, @Diane Lane@Diane Lane . My husband is a chef, and he used to work for the Westin Hotel here in our area. They are a first -class place, as you must know if you stayed at the Westin when you were on vacation . As expensive as they are, you must have spent almost enough to buy the bed after staying there for a whole week !
    For Christmas one year, Bobby bought me one of their luxurious bath robes, and it is so soft and plushy. To be truthful, I seldom wear it because I am afraid of getting coffee or something similar spilled on it, and then I would have ruined it.
    It seems so silly not to wear it; but at the same time, who wants to ruin such an expensive and beautiful gift ?
    Anyway, back to the bed, it does look like it would be a first quality bed, and be very comfortable.