Westside for Skinny Bastards

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Jonah Glover • Dec 20, 2012.

1. Jonah Glover

Jonah GloverNew Member

Threads:
    This work out program has done wonders for me. I have gone from an extremely skinny and out of shape guy, to a respectable bench, squat, and dead lift weight in just about 6 months. Does any body else have experience with this program?

It requires about 4 days a week, and runs usually about an hour, maybe a little less.

It incorporates all the compound movements, and as long as you are getting a full ROM, you end up with a very good work out. It is available in an e-book format, so you should be able to throw it on your iPhone when you go to the gym. It's really helpful too, because instead of a straight (and boring) routine, it gives you several options of exercises for that specific workout.

Check it out!

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Never heard of this before. I want to lose weight but just in my stomach.

3. Jonah Glover

Jonah GloverNew Member

Threads:
    I would just do some cardio, if I were you then.

Better yet, cardio and fix up your diet, just generally avoiding poor quality foods. Youll lose stomach fat in no time =)

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Eliminate bread and other starchy foods from your diet. Reduce your sugar intake by reading food labels. There's a surprising amount of sugar hidden in food. Eat a lot of fiber to clean out your gut. I eat a lot of beans. When I did these things, I lost a lot of belly fat in a relatively short period of time.

5. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    As a skinny bastard, I'm gonna look into this. Thanks for the recommendation. It looks like it's available free, too, which makes it even better.

6. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do have experience with the Westside Barbell programme. It's a solid programme and you will make gains if you follow the advice given. I also like Starting Strength for building strength and muscle in the core lifts.