We've all had these days...

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by addicted_buyer • Jun 7, 2012.

1. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I have a feeling that everyone had a day with 0% luck at least once. To be honest, I hate those days. It seems that the whole world is against you then but I keep going hoping that the next day will be better. It's important to try to stay positive against all odds.

2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I've been extremely depressed for the last two months. Getting better though. Probably because I've finally settled into winter. Change of seasons always tends to affect me emotionally.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Precisely. If I trip while I'm walking or something like that, I have a quick look around and, if no one saw me, I keep walking pretending nothing happened.

4. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    No one except, god, the aliens, and the demigods. Those supernatural beings will let you know they saw what happened when you eventually pass on.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    You almost always have to stay positive no matter what happens but we do have those days when everything seems to go wrong and the best thing to do is to keep going and say tomorrow will be a better day because it's a new day. The new day will bring us better health and a better feel of accomplishment so we will do better than the day before. Just block that day out of your mind and move on, that is what I do when I go through one of those bad days when nothing went right.

6. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    True, similar things happen. I was once searching anywhere for my key, but only to find it is in my hand.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've had a days where a defective or broken glass door got me. Once I was admiring a mannequin wearing a beautiful outfit at the Carolina Herrera store. The store was closed and the outdoor mall was turning the lights off and I had just left a movie at the movie theater. As I was peering through the glass doors of the closed shop and saying "What a lovely dress.", the automatic sliding doors opened once and slammed shut. The sensor that detects a human in the way didn't work and the door hit my forehead when it slammed shut. I had a dent in the flesh on my forehead which hurt a lot, but thankfully it didn't crack my skull or knock me out. It's so weird that a door that was supposed to be shut off when the store closed got me in the forehead just because I leaned in to look at a dress.

8. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Wow , perfect thing to bring up, I felt like this way last weekend I couldnt believe, someone told me that these are signs of depression and lord knows I dont want that feeling, But I felt like mentioned above like the whole world was over looking me and those that I help are never able to help me. It was a whole lot that you today I am feeling alot better.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can relate to the feeling of "those that I help are never able to help me". In spite of my limited funds and resources, I have done a lot of favors for people.
    In spite of that, when I'm in a vulnerable situation and need help, those same people can't or won't help me. People have very short memories when you do things for them, so you have to do what you can for them without expecting them to reciprocate.

10. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, I do not understand how that would happen. She should have seen or heard the doors open. I've banged my head in glass inside museums trying to get a good look at an encased object. It is never fun, but you laugh about these things later.