What about your fashion cloth in rainy season

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Kam735 • Jun 15, 2013.

1. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    Which type of cloth you wear in rainy season.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a few waterproof jackets, one lightweight jacket for the summer and a heavy waterproof jacket for the colder months. I don't have any waterproof trousers, I just wear chinos or jeans most of the time. I also own a pair of goretex boots, goretex is waterproof so I where them when it is wet and I am out.

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    windbreakers and sometimes a rain coat mainly, and most always jeans and tee shirts. If it is warm and muggy then maybe some long shorts too. Of course always carry an umbrella here where I live because you never know when it is going to rain here.. My friend really goes out in the rainy season, she has her rain boots, rain coat and rain hat as well as her unbrella!:D

4. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    I will wear shoed to protect my leg and i will wear raincoat if its raining and tshirt if its not raining

5. jitenrajput9

jitenrajput9New Member

Threads:
    Most commonly Jeans and t-shirts are the evergreen cloths for every season. As per my personal overview i love to enjoy in raining. My most favorite clothing is jeans and t-shirts. When there is heavy raining i prefer to wear rain proof coat and trouser as well.

Enjoy monsoon
    cheers