What ae natural ways to fight an infection?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by True2marie • May 11, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Recently, I got sick. As a result, I developed a slight sinus and chest infection. The last time this happened was a few years ago and, at the time, I went to my doctor and was prescribed antibiotics. My infection cleared up, but I had a poor reaction to the antibiotic. Then, I had to get on another type of medication.

THIS TIME, i tried garlic. By eating garlic raw, I was able to clear up my infection - over a few days - and avoid any harmful side effects. Well, I guess I didn't smell that great, but that's all. After doing a bit of research, I found out that garlic is an excellent way to fight antibiotics and other diseases.

2. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    Those are some good tips that you have shared that I did not even know. Now I can use garlic for various infections that I might have and can be treated by it. Lets see what other people have to share about this topic. People can be doctors on this forum.

3. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I know there are some power fruits out there that are really good at fighting infections depending on what type of infection it is. I drink cranberry juice on the regualar which is known to fight off infections. Also, meditation and breathing exercises have been known to reduce the development of an infection.

4. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    Garlic definitely. I think people underestimate how powerful garlic is. Consuming a lot of zinc also helps. And of course, vitamin C. Warm or room temp lemon water in the morning is a great way to stay healthy.

5. Plinko

PlinkoMember

Threads:
    Sign me up for the "Garlic Fan Club" too. I take it every day and it has helped me enormously. I also think ginger is good for fighting infections. With either of them, I think raw is best. I try to take both of them with a bit of food so I don't have any tummy problems. But if your stomach can't handle them raw, then pills are the next best thing.