What are some good smartphones?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by vpresson • Nov 13, 2012.

1. alishamilan

alishamilanNew Member

Threads:
    Nokia, Samsung and at-last try iPhone.

2. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    iPhones are really great.
    I was surprised this latest iPhone was so good considering the passing of Jobs,
    but then I remember he didn't exactly build the phones he just made the concepts.

3. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    i've tried samsung, blackberry, and another one that i can't remember the name of.....but by far the best smart phone i have ever had has been the iphone. Apple just makes a solid product what can i say. If you are going to spend the money, go for apple.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have had androids but don't seem to have good luck with those and i have had motorola and i loved it.

5. vpresson

Threads:
    I finally got a new phone and i got an Iphone 4s and i am in love with this phone the only thing is that it's a little harder to work than an android and almost all apps you have to pay for there isn't many free apps.

6. vpresson

Threads:
    Never heard of that one but i have sprint.

7. JLetterman

JLettermanNew Member

Threads:
    I agree about the Samsung Galaxy as one of the best smart phones. Apple is overplayed and will soon start fizzling out. I'ts going to have to be time for someone else to take over, and Samsung has developed a stellar phone. While they lost the court battle to Apple so far, they will not lose the profits battle in the end in my opinion.

8. Shamarv8

Shamarv8Member

Threads:
    I would suggest getting a Samsung Galaxy SIII or an Iphone. Honestly though, I think it depends on your budget. Also, I would suggest waiting for the Droid 4. It has a slide out keyboard and will also be running 4.1 or 4.2 Jellybean.

9. Smackz

SmackzNew Member

Threads:
    Samsung Galaxy S III

Samsung's Android smartphone is offered by nearly every major carrier. It has great features for the price and a decent selection of third party accessories. The Galaxy S III is a phone with top specs and Samsung's signature thin design and light weight. The 4.7 ounce phone runs Android OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with Samsung TouchWiz software. In fact, there's a lot more than TouchWiz here: Samsung adds a host of new "S" apps like S Voice and S Beam as well as wireless sharing services for photos and presentations. There's almost too much software here to keep track of, but even if you use just a fraction, you'll probably find something new and useful.