What are some movies that aren't well-known but you end up liking them?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by pandandesign • Dec 5, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I often watch movies that most people don't really like, which I end up liking them. For instance, I like the movie "The Invisible", which is a great movie considering it's not popular and well-known comparing to other movies. I was skeptical about the movie because I haven't heard of it before, which I ended up enjoying it so much. Are there any movies that you end up enjoying them even though they aren't popular and well-known?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When someone sent me "Power Kids" an obscure Thai film, I didn't bother watching it until when a visiting niece came across the DVD and wanted to watch it. As I had nothing to do then, and for the sake of politeness I decided to watch the movie with her and liked the movie at the end of it anyway. These days, I re-watch it from time to time because there's one emotional scene in the movie that's really touching.

3. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    Perhaps not so much well known as more of a box office flop (mainly due to poor reviews from critics) is The Lone Ranger. It was an absolutely amazing movie but critics said that it had too many characters and was too violent. I don't think that two characters is too much and judging a movie just because it has violence is silly, you may as well say every movie that has violence in it is awful which isn't the case. It was a stunning remake with fantastic acting, and I love Jerry Bruckheimer's productions, they're all works of art.