What are some of the things you do not spend money on?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by H.C. Heartland • Oct 1, 2014.

1. yamazakura

yamazakuraNew Member

Threads:
    I don't spend a lot of money on coffee. I love it, but I prefer making instant coffee at home with lots of almond milk than buying expensive drip coffee. A lot of the expensive coffees taste too acidic to me.

I don't buy things with artificial flavors. If I want snacks, I get cake from a proper bakery, chips made with just oil, potatoes, and salt, or the like. I don't want to pay money for additives that don't add any nutritional value to my food. I have a soda once in a while, but other than that I am losing the taste for artificially-flavored food.

2. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yamazakura...!! I agreed with you chips made with just oil, potatoes, and salt these junk foods just help to down our health and some peoples spend money on it.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I don't spend much money on gadgets. I currently own a pretty old cellphone, and I bought it at a very cheap price. It doesn't contain a lot of features and apps, but I'm fine with it. Everyone's asking me why I am still using my phone, they say there's a new selection of iPhones and android phones in the market. I would just say that they are too expensive for me, and anyway, I am really not a techie-savvy, and I would still prefer my old cellphone.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Except for my laptop I’d also say I don’t spend a lot on gadgets. I have a seriously outdated cellphone (on a pay-as-you-go plan to boot!) but it suits my current needs, and the less expense I have to worry about the better.

Other than that, I don’t spend money on soda, alcohol, coffee, or going out to the cinema. I’m sure there are quite a few other things but I think so little of them, they aren’t coming to mind.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Same here. As much as I enjoyed the times when I was buying and renting DVDs it's just not practical to do so anymore considering you'd have to pay a lot more than just the actual disc copy by driving to the destination and sometimes even grabbing a meal. Now I could just click a few buttons and have an instant movie I'm already paying a flat rate for.