What are some of your favorite beauty products?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by thelovelyone0 • Apr 19, 2013.

1. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I have many favorite beauty products but I wouldn't dare purchase them all at once or have them all at once because I wouldn't want to be a product junkie. I was that once before and it is definitely something I thought was crazy once I realized what I was doing. I literally had three bins full of facial products. Recently, I cleared out my boxes and kept my favorites which are St. Ives facial scrub, Clean and clear wash and vitamin E oil--that is all I need. So, what are your favorites?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am big fan of Neutrogena Body Oil. It helps to keep my body moisturized all day long. Cocoa Butter Body Butter from The Body Shop is a personal favorite too.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love all the beauty stuff from Muji. They definitely compliment my skin and I'm not allergic to them. I love the fact that they are affordable too. Their facial scrub is amazing!

4. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    If there are products I cannot leave without, it would be these: facial wash, face powder, and lipstick. If I am to be away for so long and will be allowed to just bring three of my beauty products, like in Survivor or something, these three would be it. Facial wash because mine has a special formula for acne and since I am prone to having stubborn acne (they just won't go away!), not having maintenance in the form of a facial wash for acne will definitely make them come out. I simply do not want that to happen. Next, the face powder. I am not blessed with good, flawless skin complexion and putting a powder tricks me and the people around me of a fair, smooth skin. One application is enough to transform my not perfect skin to a flawless-looking one. The brand I am using right now, Kiotis, is great in hiding blemishes, so I will never want to lose that one. Next, the lipstick. Shade of red, please. I morph into a confident, powerful woman everytime I wear red lipstick. I am sure a lot of girls here would agree.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My fave beauty products are my face powder, Cetaphil, lip gloss, and blackhead extractor. I have an oily face, so putting on powder is a must whenever I go out.

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't use many beauty products, but a little while ago, Burt's Bees left a huge box of samples of intense hydration products at my job, and since there were so many, I kind of stocked up by taking one every day. This product is pretty intense. I would never use it on my face since it's so oily, but it's perfect for legs, knees and elbows.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I really have any favorites I just have a bunch of avon products I love anything from avon

8. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint Release. It's magic in a tube. It costs me £36.00 but it's worth every penny and I wear it every day. I also love MAC products - I wear MAC eyeliner and lipgloss. Smashbox photo finish facial primer. Boots No 7 bronzer. I have a lot of great products, but these are my make-up bag staples that I don't leave the house without.

9. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    The Neutrogena BB Cream and Baby Lips Lip Balm from Maybelline. :)

10. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Right now all my favorite beauty products come from the physicians formula line.
    I just truly can't get enough if their mascaras as well as foundations and eyeliners. Everything is very high quality and for drug store products they are also very cheap. I love how natural they are which makes all my worries of putting harsh formulas on my face is a thing of the past,
    I highly recommend these products!

11. winnifred

winnifredMember

Threads:
    One of my favorite beauty products is shea butter body butters. I make my own butter by combining shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil and cocoa butter. I use it everyday on my very dry skin and hair, and they seem to love it. I highly recommend this!

12. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Garnier is my vote...

13. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm very high maintenance when it comes to beauty products, so there are many favorites and many I could not live without!
    Some of my favorites: Kiehl's detergent free face wash for a face cleanser, and lately Pericone Face Finishing moisturizer has been my absolute favorite!
    For actual makeup, I can't live without my MAC Studio Finish concealer, Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation, and the Benefit cheek stains. Those are pretty much what I can't live without!

14. coco85

coco85New Member

Threads:
    I have super sensitive skin so I most often do not use makeup on my face, however, I love using eye pencils, mascara and lip gloss.

15. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    Nivea men facial scrub. I do feel rejuvenated every time I use that product. But, I do not stay long from one beauty product. I read it somewhere that using a particular beauty product over a long period of time can make your skin immune form its effects much like how we get immune in a specific medicine. So I tend to alternately use Nivea and Garnier.