What Are The Faulty And Durable Memory Card Brands?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by moneymania • Nov 4, 2016.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I intend to buy a 16 or 32 GB micro SD card to back up my data on the PC, and since my Transcend memory card has been corrupted 3 times already although it's still functioning normally after I formatted and repaired the bad sectors, I would like to ask your experience regarding various brands of memory cards. Have you used a faulty brand so far? Tell me the brand so that I can avoid buying it. If you have a memory card or flash drive that has been working for years without any problem then mention it as well. I noticed that my Imation flash drive, SanDisk and my M2 memory cards are quite durable.

2. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    Another vital component to consider is guarantee and unwavering quality. In a perfect world, you would need the most solid card conceivable so that your photographs are never lost in any case, if the card fails, then a long guarantee will imply that the producer ought to supplant or repair your card. In spite of the fact that, recuperation of pictures is improbable when a card physically fizzles, recuperation programming can recoup incidentally erased documents, and some of these cards accompany free recuperation programming.

Dependability can't be resolved on new cards, as it could set aside quite a while for the card to come up short, on the off chance that it ever does. One thing to consider is the means by which sturdy the card is and on the off chance that you take a gander at Samsung cards, for instance, they are waterproof, shockproof, attractive confirmation and accompany a 10-year guarantee so ought to survive considerably more abuse than others

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the suggestion. I noticed that Sandisk only offers up to 5 years warranty, so Samsung's guarantee is so much better than Sandisk's. I haven't used that brand yet though, only Sandisk and Transcend, so I will look for it the next time that I'm in the mall.

4. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have discovered that Sandisk is a high quality memory card though nowadays, there are alot of fakes. So my take is that the salient features of any electronic product you purchase should be made at appointed franchise outlets or trusted brand shops. I prefer those that are bought with the electronic item concerned. Its not a matter of what you purchase but where you purchase the product.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes that's true, that's why I now only purchase memory cards in malls, because if you purchase it online, then there's a chance that it might be fake, especially if you buy from China. I bought 3 micro SD's there and they aren't sealed, and 1 of them has become corrupt already after a few months of use. I haven't used the other 2 yet.