What Are The Fees Associated With A Paypal Debit Master Card?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by mildredtabitha • Oct 31, 2017.

1. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I heard sometime ago about this Paypal card but I doubt if I really need it. I have my normal checking account card and a Payoneer card. Adding a third card just seems to be a bit too much. I also have a Payza account but it doesn't have a card.

2. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I have not yet applied for the paypal master debit card. I have the paypal prepaid card however, the fee for that is around 4.95 a month. You just need to make sure you have enough money at the end of the month within your card. The paypay debit card from what I was told has no fee, but you need at least $500.00 in your paypal account to apply for it. I would take the debit card option, it is more convenient and free.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    They are going to charge you the yearly card fee. And it also includes monthly transaction limit fees too. Also per transaction fees are included. And then finally you'd be charged based on the type of the card. Like bronze or the platinum level etc. That should be something you need to watch out for. Those small fees do add up eventually.

4. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for mentioning this. I decided not to get the card anymore since I don't need it urgently. I would rather save than having to face all those fees.

One needs to have a constant income and payments in PayPal in order to maintain such a card.