What Are The Most Hilarious Movies That You Have Seen?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sidney • Nov 13, 2012.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm on the lookout for good comedy movies, so I want to ask you what are the most hilarious movies that you have seen? I love movies with crude humor like Bruno and Deuce Bigalow, but feel free to suggest any movies that made you laugh hysterically. :D

2. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I think the most hilarious movie I seen was "Birdemic". That is one of the funniest movies ever. It has bad acting and sound but its really funny throughout the whole movie.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the funniest movie i have seen is 21 jumpstreet i watched it with my family and we were cracking up the whole way through we have watched it like 5 times since it came out and can't get enough of it, it's one of our top favorite funny movies.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Anger Management, Zoolander, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, Liar Liar, Analyze Me, 50 First Dates, those are the ones on top of my head right now.

5. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    One of the most hilarious for me is the "Ronal the Barbaren". This is an adventure film and almost just for men. You guys will definitely like it.

6. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    The most hilarious movies that I have seen is Liar Liar and Big Daddy. I remember watching these movies as a child and I thought they were great! And I love Jim Carey.

7. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    Soul Plane,

it is older but its crazy racist and hilarious, just watched it again today in fact

8. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I really enjoyed The Hangover movies, they were so hilarious to me. And I like the Ron Burgundy movie too, I watched that yesterday. And I love land of the lost too many to name.

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I would have to say all of Tyler Perry's movies are so funny until you never want to stop laughing. Whenever I am down and need a pick me up, I put one of those DVD on and oh my, what a day I have laughing at that crazy old woman. I laugh until I cry, and we need a lot of movies like that one. The Carol Burnett shows is the same to me with Tim Conway and all those great actors and actresses on her shows.

10. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    just go with it with adam sandler i loved it was laughing the whole time

11. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Dumb and dumber, liar liar, little nicky, scary movie 2, water boy, ice age, happy gilmore. Can't think of any others this minute.

12. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    50 First Dates is also one of my favorites. I know some people don't like it, but given the time of year, I also love Elf. My husband hates it, but it cracks me up. Plus it can be on when the kids are in the room.

13. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Undercover Brother, Major Payne, Zoolander, and the Hebrew Hammer. Oh, and Black Dynamite.

14. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I am such a dork. I liked "Hot Tub Time Machine" and "Employee of the Month." Those two just cracked me up. If you are a waiter or had experience waiting then watch "Waiting." It's hilarious!

15. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    The Sasquatch Gang

Its stupid but its absolutely halarious

16. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I personally like all comedy movies, so I tend to still like them and watch them even when they are "lame". :D I share a lot of appreciation for most of the list some members have given here like Anchorman and Undercover Brother, I laughed through the whole movie the first time I watched those. I also would like to add Zoolander, that movie produced a lot of memorable moments for me and my friends. :)

17. EmoPopsicle

EmoPopsicleNew Member

Threads:
    I recently watched "Ted" and I thought it was a great movie. There's a lot of crude humor based around the movie itself (produced by Seth McFarlane, you have to expect it), but overall it was a really funny movie. Probably not the best family movie though.

Another great pickup is "Johnny English." Can't go wrong with Mr. Bean!

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you guys for all your suggestions! I have watched Littly Nicky several years ago, and it was funny indeed. I seldom laugh at Adam Sandler's movies, so that was a pleasant surprise. I will definitely check out all of your suggestions. I forgot to add that the movie White Chicks and Code Name: The Cleaner was pretty hilarious too.

19. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Here is a list of some of my favorite comedies, which are mostly Marx Bros.:

- "Duck Soup"

- "A Night at the Opera"

- "Safety Last!"

- "City Lights"

- "The Great Dictator"

- "Modern Times"

- "Animal Crackers"

Hope this list helps!

20. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I'm a Tyler Perry fan as well. I also like Jim Carrey's old movies like Ace Ventura Pet Detective or Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married. It's not often a movie can make me laugh out loud, but these did.