What Are The Most Hilarious Movies That You Have Seen?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sidney • Nov 13, 2012.

1. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    The best comedies of all time in my opinion: Animal House, Caddyshack, Blazing Saddles, and Beavis and Butt-Head do America. However, I have to say that many of the new Beavis and Butt-Head episodes from 2011 are even better than the movie or than many of the old episodes.

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say Bridesmaids. The best part is I didn't even want to see this movie because I thought it was going to be stupid. But I absolutely loved it and have found a huge level of respect for Kristen Wiig. My favorite scene is when she is on the plane.

3. vest007

vest007Member

Threads:
    Kangaroo Jack is my favorite. Really hilarious movie.... and great Australian slang by some of the actors. Unfortunately they recently shelved the idea for a sequel.

263725_det.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    The Naked Gun! It's an all-time classic. If you can spare 10 minutes, here are some of the funniest moments in one of their movies.

[video=youtube;uMn9gvTgMFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMn9gvTgMFg[/video]​

I also love Zoolander, Anger Management and Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just saw Ted and it was really funny i loved that movie i didn't think i was going to like it thought it was gonna be kind of dumb but i was so wrong it kept me laughing just about the whole time it does have some bad language and what not but if your okay with that it is a really good movie.

6. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most hilarious movie that I have watched Is Sex Is Zero. It's a Korean comedy movie about college life. It takes on the importance of relationships and the meaning of true love in a very quirky way. I watched this movie over and over again and it always managed to put a smile on my face.

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The most funniest comedy that I have seen in my life would have to be White Chicks. No matter how much I would watch that film I would laugh the same amount of time as I did the very first time I saw the film. It is one of those stupid yet hilarious films that shouldn't be taken seriously at all. I love that this movie can also cheer me up no matter what kind of mood I am in.

8. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    Some really good comedies that made me truly laugh out loud and watch over and over again are: Superbad, Bridesmaids, Dinner For Schmucks, Wanderlust, Ted, Land of the Lost, You Don't Mess With the Zohan, The Dictator... My humor is more on the crude side so I enjoy watching raunchy movies especially the ones by Judd Apatow and starring Paul Rudd. I'm a fan of light-hearted rom coms, too, like Sleepless In Seattle, Coming To America, The Proposal, and lots more...

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I almost forgot to include that movie. I agree with you that it's one of the funniest movies out there. I also recall the time when I was watching it, I couldn't stop laughing! I think that I should get a copy of this movie on DVD, it's really hilarious!

10. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I really enjoyed Paul, but not a lot of people agree with me. It is about two English sci-fi fans who find an alien in America and go on a funny journey with him in order to get him back to his home planet.

11. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Pretty sure that would be all the Monty Python movies for me. I absolutely love everything the group has ever done, and the movies are the only movies I've seen more than 2 times. I believe I've actually seen each of the three movies for 4 or 5 times, and I seriously can never get enough. :D

12. gabstaff

gabstaffMember

Threads:
    I love Bridemaids, and I knew it was going to be an awesome movie because of Melissa McCarthy. She is HIGH-lirous! I also laughed so much at The Cabin in the Woods. I know it is suppose to be a horror movie, but it was so funny and good movie.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's hard for me to find a movie that is really funny but Tyler Perry's "Madea" at times crack me up. There was one I saw an old one and I forget the name, I laughed so hard my sides hurt.

14. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    I would have to go with the Austin Powers movies. Especially the first two, corny and juvenile but to funny. And also the jackass movies are gross but funny as heck. Eddie Murphy and his Nutty Professor movies are good as well. And "Norbit" is pretty good. One of my all time favorites would have to be Caddyshack. Jim carey and his Ace Ventura movies were good. Rodney dangerfield did a movie in the 80's called Back To School. It was pretty funny. So I hope you try out some of these movies.

15. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Black Dynamite, especially because of how over the top it is and how tries to be serious at the same time, which ends up being hilarious. A serious underrated movie that everyone should watch.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have only watched The Nutty Proffessor movies years ago, and I must say that they were really funny! I'm very familiar with the other movies that you have mentioned, but I haven't had the chance to watch them yet, so I'll keep those movies in mind.

17. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    Grown Ups it kind silly XD

18. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    The funniest movies that I can think of at the moment are probably these;

Kung Fu Panda - Very funny dialog and child friendly too. Fun action scenes.

Tenacious D - Crude and funny. Lots of fun music.

The Naked Gun - Someone's already posted a video above showing a clip. It's pretty representative of the series which is hilarious.

19. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    One of the funniest movies I've watched is Kung Fu Hustle, a Hong Kong movie about people with Kung fu skills living as normal people in a society which is controlled by gangs. It's hilarious and has its sad moments too. I really like Jackie Chan Hong kong movies though. They have a good balance of comedy, action and love and awkwardness and it is always funnier watching behind the scene clips at the end of the movie. For Hollywood movies, I do enjoy the parody movies. Not all are good but most of them are funny enough. Borat and The Dictator are some of the movies I like.

20. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    John Water's "Female Trouble" always cracks me up, in fact I prefer it over his more famous "Pink Flamingoes". If anyone is into horror comedies, "Murder Party" was pretty fun too.