What Are The Most Hilarious Movies That You Have Seen?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sidney • Nov 13, 2012.

1. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    Liar Liar and 50 first dates are the most funniest movies I have ever seen. Oh my god!! Such a good entertainment both was!! :) Totally amazing.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Sacha Baron Cohen's movies! Did you get to see Bruno? It's more vulgar than Borat, and more hilarious too! I haven't seen The Dictator yet though.

3. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Ah! White Chicks.
    The Quiche scene
    "There's cheese in this?" "Well of course! How else are you going to make quiche?" "Will you excuse me?" *Runs off awkwardly.* [In Deep Man Voice] "Move!"

The Yo Mama Scene
    *cut for vulgarity*

The Dance competition Scene
    *has to be seen*

Terrence whatshisname from the Old Spice commercials...
    "I have something to tell you." "What baby? It's okay we all have secrets." *Marlon pulls off mask.*
    "That's right I'm not a woman." "You're not white! Oh, the deception. The betrayal. Get away from me jiggaboo."

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like all the Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movies, especially Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead. I think the comedy duo of Pegg and Frost are geniuses.

5. fishbowl

fishbowlNew Member

Threads:
    I just saw This Is The End the other day. It's basically a dream team of modern comedians playing themselves as an apocalypse unfolds around them. I can't recommend it enough, unless you aren't fond of vulgarity, in which case I would avoid it as much as possible :p It's got a lot of disgusting and gory moments, but it's all told one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

6. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I saw The Longest Yard just this weekend, it was a great reminder that Adam Sandler used to make good and funny movies.
    I hadn't watched it for a long time, I didn't remember how funny it was, and the cast is amazing!