What are you playing now?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by iNg • Oct 14, 2012.

1. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    I'm playing Dishonored at the moment, amazing game, feels like a less dark bioshock in stealth mode, very entertaining gameplay with an interesting plot.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm playing Counter-Strike. I've been playing Counter-Strike for over 10 years now and I'm still not bored of it. It is the best ever online PC game, in my opinion. I still haven't bought Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, I will be buying it soon though.

3. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    Don't buy it. It's a disgrace to the legacy that is CS....even source is better in comparison which is says a lot.....

4. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm still stuck on playing League of Legends, even though I'm pretty bad at it.. other than that, I'm trying to skill up in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and occasionally Street Fighter 4.. and planning to pick up Guilty Gear Accent Core+ next week when it comes out on PSN. :)

5. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I'm playing Minecraft right now. I'm trying to build a huge house to keep me from being eaten by creepers. I just started playing this game about two days ago, and it is really fun.

6. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    Oh man how I want to play Dishonored so bad. How are the game mechanics and story line so far? I've heard that it's a refreshing game to the RPG genre.

7. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    nothing to amazing just playing sims 3.

8. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I just downloaded an RnB Club Mix 2010 from 4shared. It is crazy. Anyone interested? I can share the link!

9. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Right now I am very in love with the new NBA 2k13! It has been released last October 3 and I immediately got myself a copy. :D The graphics are even more superb this time and the gameplay has really improved. I feel like I am playing with the basketball stars in reality!

10. husstopher

husstopherMember

Threads:
    I'm playing Borderlands 2 just for the fact that I loved the first Borderlands. I'm glad they didn't change anything major that made the first one epic. And also they actually encourage people to mod their weapons and other accessories, which I think it's pretty awesome in my eyes.

11. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard it's pretty fun, but also very short, only around 6 missions or so.

12. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I just started playing RuneScape earlier today and I'm hoping that it can relieve me from the stress that I acquire daily. I've always been a fan of online games since I get to socialize with people from all over my country but with RuneScape, I'm looking forward to make friends from people coming from all parts of the globe.

13. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Still going through Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I'm just past the wine cellar area, so I haven't really gone far yet. It's vacation right now for me so hopefully I'll be able to finish it. And I just can't wait for Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs. I know it's going to be awesome!

14. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm currently playing Fantasy Tennis 2. It's a great online tennis game that has some MMORPG elements and fun, competitive matches. There's always somebody to play with when you want to have a quick match with another player. There's also a quest mode which pits you against AI with good tennis skills. And, here's the best part - Fantasy Tennis 2 is free to play.

15. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh man, I remember that. When I played that for the first time, I thought the monswter sighting is a scripted event that locks you in place while your hero hallucinates.. so I just kept holding run+towards.. Yeah, not a nice surprise when you run into it's face unexpectedly at 2 in the morning with lights all off. :D

16. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    Finished the game, was pretty good, not amazing on a bioshock/half-life level, but good. Game-play is immensely fun.

17. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm playing Need For Speed Most wanted. I already finished this game last 2006, and I just re-installed it the other day. I noticed that I wasn't that enthusiastic in playing the game, even if it has been years since I last played it. Maybe it's because I already played the game and I know how it works, so no thrill in it for me.

18. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    I'm currently glued to Modern Warfare 3 on my PS3! I know the game has been released quite a while back, but I haven't got the time to get to it only until recently. While the campaign was exciting, it is rather similar to the ones found in the previous installations of the series so it was nothing new really. What I liked about the game and am currently stuck on is the survival mode! Being able to have each of the multiplayer maps converted for the survival mode and having your buddy fend of waves after waves of enemies with you is just something new and exciting for me!

19. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I am currently playing GTA IV on Xbox 360. I love playing Deathmatch online with other players. I just hate having to buy the live cards every few months. It really adds up.