What are your favorite songs?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Qualitycontent • Apr 3, 2014.

1. Qualitycontent

QualitycontentMember

Threads:
    "Martha" is one of my favorite songs. Also, I love "Reunited" by Peaches and Herb. I like everything by the temptations. I also like "We will survive." That song kind-of got me through my divorce. "Everybody plays the fool" helped me more that once get through a sad break-up. Music reminds us of a time in our life, and it also helps us get through the tough times. I also love "Ushers" songs. In addition, I love "Fireworks" by Katie Perry.

2. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid because it expresses longing and hopelessness.
    Another is Hurt by Nine Inch Nails because it's regretful and resigned.
    Rocket Queen by Guns N Roses for its obscenity contrasted with a sincere ending.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite songs change almost every month. Right now I like The Reluctant Heroes from the Attack on Titan soundtrack, Lionhearted by Porter Robinson and Rebound by Flosstradamus.
    Dance music is constantly changing, so I have new favorites every time a new dancefloor banger is released by Ultra Records or Armada.

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Drops of Jupiter by Train is the only one that is a constant so the rest would be on a current basis. My favorite songs of the moment are Chains by Nick Jonas, Buddha's Delight by Rachel Perry and Fuck You by Lily Allen (I like to call that one my happy song as strange as it sounds).

5. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite songs are by taylor swift. I do not think that the songs are considered are really good, but I have been addicted to them since my childhood. I love to know if there are any other fans of taylor swift who love her siongs. I know the songs are very cheesy, but neverthelkess I am kind of addicted to the song. I do no think it is very easy for me to lert go of these songs.

6. elizabeta

elizabetaNew Member

Threads:
    Any song by Katy Perry doesit for me, she has her own way of making any song a sing-along hit ..This how we do it and its no big deal :)

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have so many favourite songs, I wouldn't know where to start. :) I must have a favourite song of every era and genre. I love music. And according to my mood, I like to listen to classical music, world music, metal, reggae, indie, grunge, gothic, industrial, and so much more. One of my favourite songs of all times is "Magic arrow" by Timber Timbre.

8. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I have too many favorite songs but lately I've been listening to this Australian band that i randomly discovered in Spotify, non-stop. The band's name is The Paper Kites. They're sort of indie-folk band and i'm really digging almost all of their songs. My top favorite from them though is the song BLOOM. This band is really something too bad they're underrated. -.-

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have many favorite songs collectively, but the most recent one is "Heart Out" by The 1975. I rarely get to listen to the radio nowadays too, so I really google the lyrics if ever I hear a tune that I happen to like.

10. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also don't have "fixed" favorites. The songs I like change with time. I used to love Country Music, strange that I don't have any of them on my playlist today.

Currently my favorite songs are: The Diary of Jane — Breaking Benjamin; Viva La Vida — Cold Play; Hate — Blue Me October.

I like Hate Me, best. Don't ask why.

#10Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  11. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite songs very a lot. It just depends on what type of mood I'm in as far as what my favorite song is on a day to day basis. I don't have one song I can really point to as my favorite. I tend to like pretty unique and different music. Currently one of my favorite tracks is "Gideon" by My Morning Jacket. Really love the intensity and the vocal performance on this one.