What are your favorite videogames of all time?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by techbeast34 • Dec 1, 2012.

1. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Hands down, my favorite game of all time. I don't play a lot of video games but I was absolutely addicted to this one.

2. vest007

vest007Member

Threads:
    Age of Empires 3. When I was in my teens, I used to spend 4-5 hours everyday playing it. Almost became an addiction. However, when I got my job it became impossible to play it anymore.

3. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Fallout 3, Bayonetta, Sonic 2, the Silent Hill games, the Bioshock games, the Mass Effect series, Dishonoured and the Elder Scroll Games.

4. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    Half-Life series, Bioshock series, Max Payne, Halo and counter-strike 1.6

5. jaindar343

jaindar343New Member

Threads:
    Mario games and all of this versions are my best and easy favorite games . my computers are many loaded games of Mario.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure if this is considered a video game but my favorite game of all time was called Sims 2. I remember I would play it every chance I got and this made me get addicted to it at a very fast rate. This was a never ending game because you were constantly creating and building which was something I enjoyed doing in my free time.

7. Duskre

DuskreNew Member

Threads:
    That game was such a classic! It brings back so much memories, I used to play when I was a kid with my brother and cousins.

8. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    M.U.S.H.A for the Sega Genesis and Robo Aleste for the Sega CD. Both are insanely difficult shooters, but have some of the best game play of any 16 bit shooters in my opinion.

I also got really hooked on Landstalker for Sega Genesis. It's a tricky game to get a hold of since it's all in 3/4 perspective, but once you get the hang of it, it's incredibly enjoyable and well written. Prior to that I got thoroughly hooked on Wonder Boy III for Sega Master System. That game is amazingly huge and complex for an 8-bit title.

9. gabstaff

gabstaffMember

Threads:
    Mine was on the the first Nintendo Super Mario Bros. and Doom on the pc. I looooved Doom. I just can not get into it on Xbox or any of the PlayStations.

10. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know it's a commercial sell out and ridiculed by hardcore gamers but my favourite video games of all time would be the FIFA football trilogy. I had so much fun playing that game with my friends when I was growing up.

11. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Huh. I have never heard it being ridiculed. From what you said, I would expect you'll say Call of Duty instead of FIFA :D

12. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I rarely play video games, but when I was younger, Super Mario, Tetris and Space Invaders were my favorites. Right now, I just play some Facebook games.

13. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I like to play video games sometimes. My all time favorite video games are:

1. Resident Evil 4
    2. Tomb Raider

14. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I was an RPG fanatic ever since I was a child and I really liked the instant classics of the PS1 such as the Final Fantasy series especially Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy VII. For the PS2, the first two games that I finished was Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy X.

15. tweety23

tweety23Member

Threads:
    My favorite video games of all time have to be the Hobbit, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

16. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I love playing the Sims, any and every version of it, and it's totally a video game. :D I had installed it on my laptop and would play every waking moment I had, but I had to get rid of it because I'd never get any of my work finished because of my obsession. Now, I have The Sims 3 World Adventures and The Sims Medieval game apps on my smartphone. It was a big mistake to download them. hahahaha

17. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Grand Theft Auto :San Andreas. I'm very excited that GTA 5 ,which is coming out in September, will be set in San Andreas again, with a larger map and more vehicles. I hope it's not exclusive to the next gen consoles that are coming out later in the year, because I'm not ready to buy a PS4 or 720 yet.

18. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I favorite games are Half-Life 2, Call of Duty II, Far Cry 3, and minecraft. I play all of these games on my Xbox 360.

19. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Tomb raider, now there is a game I haven't played for a number of years. When it first came out, me and my brothers would spend hours playing it. When I think back, it played havoc with my eyes trying to find the hidden secret passageways and solve the puzzles to progress through the game. :D

20. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Grim Fandango and Shadow of the Colossus still maintain that title. They are both games which include a great story, impressive soundtrack, charming characters and entertaining gameplay. Recommend to anyone who hasn't played them.