What are your favourite romantic comedies?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Asuna • Nov 15, 2012.

1. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite romantic comedies are: The Proposal, Leap Year, Made of Honor and Love, Actually. They're funny and heart-warming. I also like Serendipity, Four Weddings and a Funeral and Notting Hill. What about you?

2. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I also love all the movies you listed. :"> I'm a fan of anything romantic. :)) I also like 27 dresses, Chasing Liberty and such. :)

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I like 50 First Dates and My Big Fat Greek Wedding. There's also one called My Life in Ruins. It has the same women from Big Fat Greek Wedding. They're kind of similar, but I think they're both funny.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I loved watching Bridget Jones's diary. It was a very hilarious movie, and I didn't expect that I'd be laughing quite hard at some scenes in the movie. I'm not really a fan of romantic comedy movies in general, so that's pretty much the only movie that I can suggest that I actually remember having seen.

5. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    There are so many great rom-coms (romantic comedies) out there and you listed some of the best, in my humble opinion. My favorite of all time is the British movie 'Love Actually', I think it came together brilliantly and made me laugh and cry again and again. Great movie. Serendipity, which John Cuzac and Kate Beckingsale is also an awesome one that I have watched repeatedly. It would be unfair of me not to mention the Brigit Jones movies...very enjoyable.

Last but not least, 'When Happy met Sally' is quite a nice and good golden oldie as well as Sleepless in Seattle.

6. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most romantic comedies that I like are Korean movies. Here's a list of my favorites:
    1. My Sassy Girl
    2. Windstruck
    3. Sex is Zero
    4. Love so Divine

Try to find these movies in the internet. You would be laughing one moment and crying the next moment. Make sure that they have subtitles though. :)

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    500 days of Summer was extremely corny but I liked it. It's a good mix between comedy, drama and romanticism.

8. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I really love the old romantic comedies. One of my favorites is the Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn classic "Bringing up Baby." I also adored the Cary Grant and Myrna Loy picture "Mr. Blandings Builds his Dream House." Woody Allen's rom-coms are rather enjoyable. "She Came COD" is a good James Cagney and Bette Davis film. Romantic comedies suck nowadays, especially when compared to the Golden Age.