What Are Your Opinions On At & T's Internet Service?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by deannatroupe • Jun 2, 2015.

1. deannatroupe

deannatroupeMember

Threads:
    I'm considering changing to At& T from Comcast. The service from Comcast is just getting to be too slow. I am curious to hear your opinions about the Internet service. Would you recommend it?

2. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    AT&T in my opinion, is not a very good service. I use to have their DSL internet and phone services together. I had nothing but problems with them. If it wasn't questionable billing charges, there were problems with very slow internet performance. I also discovered two different times, they had been charging me the price of the fastest DSL for the basic. Eventually, I got tired of them and let them go for Time Warner. Most of the people where I reside do not like AT&T, and have had bad experiences with them. Again, this is my experience with them, and your might be better.

3. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    We have AT&T's U-Verse internet and the service has been very good for the past three years. There hasn't been any billing issues for us, knock on wood. You receive the modem and battery backup as well. The only thing that I can remember was having problems with the modem which was replaced at no extra charge. I would recommend AT&T U-Verse.

4. alishapenny

alishapennyNew Member

Threads:
    I'm sure AT&T is, overall, a good company... but I personally am terrified of using their services again. I did have phone service through them, and I didn't pay my phone bill on time (for one month of service) so the price escalated like crazy and now I owe them $700 for one month service for one phone. It's a little ridiculous. If you go with AT&T, just make sure you pay on time...

5. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think AT&T is very good. The prices are high and service is ok. I also experienced questionable charges through AT&T for various services and so I am skeptical of them.

6. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    At&t's internet is called U Verse and from what I understand it is reasonably priced. From what I also understand is that service could be really fast or really slow depending on where you are located. the service has central locations and streams out, the closer you are to the hub of service, the faster your service. I have heard many mixed reviews about it.

7. Noril Salvo

Noril SalvoNew Member

Threads:
    If your looking for fast internet service, ATT Uverse is a good choice. They have probably one of the fastest internet speed available in the U.S.ATT Uverse is not only for internet, it also includes TV,VOIP and of course the Internet which combines the three services together. We have ATT Uverse at home and I definitely recommend it.