What Brand Of Convection Oven Is Best?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Tina122321 • Mar 4, 2016.

1. Tina122321

Tina122321Member

Threads:
    We just bought a Hamilton Beach 31104 Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie. So far I am happy with it but today I saw a review for Breville toaster ovens and now I'm second guessing myself. What countertop oven do you have and what do you like or don't like about it?

The things I like about mine are that it takes up less room than my microwave, it does rotisserie, it has a timer and it looks easy to clean. I'm not sure what I don't like yet. I still need to read the instruction manual because I'm sure there are some features I'm not aware of.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've looked around at them, but haven't purchased one yet. From what I remember, the Breville countertop ovens are very expensive, compared to the Hamilton Beach ones. I have a few Hamilton Beach small appliances, and they work just fine. I have never owned a Breville, but I have seen good reviews of them. If I were in the market for one and could afford it, I might splurge for a Breville or Cuisinart, but I think a Hamilton Beach oven will be perfectly fine.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really don't know, because I have never used a convection oven. Many people seem to like the nuwave oven. I am not sure if that is a brand or type of convection oven or not. I know the price is affordable and it cooks very well, so it might well be something worth looking into. I have a regular size oven and a toaster oven for small stuff. Thosemm along with the microwave seems to work well for me.