What Brands Are You Willing To Pay More For?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by tommymac • Aug 12, 2012.

1. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    The only time I will pay "more" for brands is if I am at an outlet mall. I usually only get my clothes from outlet malls because you can get brand name clothes at a cheap price. Whenever I go to a Pac-Sun Outlet their shirts are usually at $10 each when they are usually $25 each at the regular store! Calvin Klein outlets always have great prices as well.

2. Mikered25

Mikered25Member

Threads:
    When it comes to shoes I am a spendaholic. I like shoes and I like sports shoes as well. I have spent thousands of dollars on footwear (not that I am proud of it), I have spent thousands on shoes and and athletic footwear. Just last month I dropped $350 last month just on shoes, I think I have a problem of some sort. Now clothes are another thing, I have a pair of jeans I spent 300$ on and my wife chewed me out for it as well. I will not however, spend astronomical money on electronics, because electronics will always cost more.

3. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    None. If I can find a cheaper product then I will take it. In this day and age where the economy is uncertain, inflation is running rampant and the cost of living is soaring, why would I bother paying more for the same product but under a different name? Go to Lands' End, they have amazing clothes for half the price that stores are charging. It's even cheaper than Wal-Mart!

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    That's definitely a good attitude, haha! The only problem is that sometimes the cheaper product is just as good, and sometimes the cheaper product is not as good.

5. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I like to purchase branded clothes but I don't think that for branded clothes we have to pay more. I am always searching for new coupons and deals on web for purchasing branded products at affordable rates. Each and every day I get the great offers and deals on branded product.

6. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of the brands I like are expensive, unfortunately. I try to keep my eyes open during the sales and buy at 50% to 70% discount. Most of the clothes are overpriced, even if they are good quality. I'm prepared to pay more for better quality clothing but I'm not prepared to be ripped off.

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I usually would pay attention to the brand only if this is a brand that I have loved clothing from before. Therefore this is how I usually buy and choose whether it is clothing or skincare or anything else. I love having a history with a brand because I tend to get attached to certain brands that have worked well for me in the past.