What Can I Buy Online?

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by jage jage • Jun 8, 2016.

1. jage jage

jage jageNew Member

Threads:
    You can buy just about anything online beginning with foodstuffs and welcome cards to PDAs and ringtones for the phones, everything can be bought on the web. While the vast majority still think that its helpful to purchase their foodstuffs from the area shop, numerous individuals are acquiring rail and air tickets over the Internet. Furthermore, individuals and corporate too, are additionally buying an assortment of administrations online for example, a brooking administration or employment seek administration.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would have thought a lot of people and establishments shopped for all types of materials online. I don't know anything you can't source online, to be honest. Online shopping offers convenience and also saves people a lot of time. I therefore think it'll only get more and more popular as more people become IT savvy.

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Almost everything, really. I am trying to think of something that we cannot buy online but it's hard. Lol. Maybe, brand new cars? That's the only one I can come up with. Almost everything else can be bought online, from clothes, to shoes, to food, to gadgets and even produce. We really live in an era where everything is given to us easily. We don't even have to shop for our grocery anymore, it can be delivered directly to our houses.

And I do think that in the near future, more and more products will be available online. We have become so dependent on the internet already and it's hard to really know if the path we're heading to is good. But the truth is, it's much more convenient and easy this way. That's why a lot of people prefer shopping online than on malls. There's no traffic, lines or hassles this way.

4. artyarson

artyarsonActive Member

Threads:
    A lot of stuff, actually. We live in a modern world where the technology is taking over the whole way our lives are.

1. Clothes. You can try them offline at the mall but get them for a cheaper price online. The point is: you exactly know the thing you are about to buy fits and suits you well, no question.
    2. Electronics. The choice is pretty wide.
    3. Music, movies, books. Both, e-versions and physical.
    4. Groceries. I ain't joking, really.

5. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Everything, even smuggling goods, really, there is not limits for free Market through internet. Now, that your local retailers or stores do not have a webpage or anything related is another thing. In most developed countries, this is not an issue at all since every serious business looking forward to make cash will provide several means for its clients comfort.

Internet and commerce nowadays are kind of related to each other. One can't exist without another.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is just about everything and anything that a person can afford online these days. Just got to be careful where and how you spend your hard earned money. Make sure that the site has a BBB rating or find the reviews of site first before spending. Check with norton safe web check too so you can be reassured of the site. Then window shopping for the best deals online. Sometimes it's good to check prices with brick and mortar too. I just spent $3 more than a brick and mortar place for the same thing! That was exasperating!!!:(:rolleyes::confused:

7. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    This topic, just wow. Yeah if I just woke up after a twenty year slumber this would be some helpful stuff.

Well since I'm here, I just recently saw maybe the funniest story of a item for sale online a few days ago. No not the Bison, Ewan Mcgregor admitted on Conan that he listed one of his old cars as belonging to himself so he could get a bit more for it.

8. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    It would be the ultimate to get the groceries online and have them delivered out here to the country. But I doubt that will be happening any time soon. I am going to try getting all of my walmart list except groceries, from walmart.com. It will save me a lot of bother. I am comparing prices now to make sure I won't be spending more by doing this. But I have the Walmart mastercard. I gives you 3% cashback on everything you buy at walmart.com.

9. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can buy virtually anything online. It's convenient [don't have to leave your home] and saves you money [there always are better deals online] but though it's possible to buy everything you need online there are things you shouldn't buy online.

Buying a used car online for example can prove to be a costly mistake.

10. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I buy lots of things online now and is is from someone who was initially hesitant. Now I just buy a lot of goods both physical and digital online, though there are still items I don't buy online like fresh food like vegetables and meat because for those I like to see the quality of the product before I buy it. I also don't tend to buy clothes and shoes online because I usually like trying them on before buying them. Sometimes I'll give in if that particular item is rare and I feel that's the only place I can get it.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    At this point, I think almost everything can be brought online nowadays, even prohibited prescription pills and other form of "services", lol. But having wasted my money on buying 2nd hand clothes that do not fit me at all, I would rather not buy them online again. Also electronic items, since I have had an unpleasant experience with that before as well.