What Christmas Gift have you already bought and what's your Plan for this Christmas?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by kevin786 • Oct 17, 2013.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't really thought about what I will be getting my family for Christmas this year. I hope I will be able to take advantage of the after Thanksgiving sales to get a few items like a HD DVD player for my daughter.

2. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I've bought a couple of Bench sweaters for my family (2 cousins and my boyfriend); I find that the quality is good and the design is nice for both the male and female versions. I'm no where near the completion of my Christmas shopping, but I have a few ideas in mind as to what I should get the others on my list. I'm going to do some shopping on Black Friday and go down to Buffalo later to do some shopping at the outlets.

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with the gift card route. It can be so hard to shop for people and I worry that they'll not like it and take it back or something so I just will get people gift cards to places I know they'll use. I usually like buying the ones to stores like Walmart, Target, Ross ect... not the dinner ones where I figure they probably won't bother to go to.

#23Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013