What Clothing Store Has the Best Sales?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by hellonamesdana • Jan 10, 2015.

1. hellonamesdana

hellonamesdanaMember

Threads:
    What clothing store do you love that has the best sales?

Wet Seal is one of my favorite clothing stores, and they really have some of the best sales that I've ever seen a store have before. A few different times I've been able to take advantage of my favorite sale of theirs, which is buy 2 get 3 free of their clearance section online which is already between 40-70% off the regular prices and then 40-70% off the clearance prices as well! It's amazing, and I always am able to buy a ton of stuff for a very low price. I mean a few months ago I spent $50 there online and I was able to get 20 things! It was incredible!

2. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I've always loved the sales at Urban Outfitters. The have this one sale from time to time where everything that has a red tag on it is 50% off. i always seem to find something for way cheaper than I would have otherwise during those sales. I'm also a big fan of sample sales too. Mainly because you have a chance of finding something designer (hopefully a designer you love) for way below how much it would be sold at retail.

3. lessthanthree

lessthanthreeNew Member

Threads:
    I find that H&M has consistently good deals on clothing that needs to be transitional and won't necissarily follow me from season to season. I have found some great stuff on their clearance racks.

If I want durable and long lasting, I actually shop at the Gap and Old Navy. They have a lot of really good sales at the ends of seasons, and their return policies are pretty amazing, too, so I just grab stuff online, and always make sure I'm using a coupon!

4. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    A lot of people say H&M have good sales. Bang Good has nice clothes for cheap, and so does 5 Dollar Mall. Kohl's has consistently low prices, which is nice.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Out of the stores that I usually buy at, I must say forever 21 is probably the one with the better sales. They have good sales in store and also online. I have also seen very good sales at H&M. I don't buy there that often, but their prices are very good when they're on sale. I also find that some stores have a better sale sometimes and sometimes they don't. So the key to buying on sale is looking for the store with the best sales!!

6. hellonamesdana

hellonamesdanaMember

Threads:
    I've never actually seen any really great sales at H&M before, but they do generally have some really great prices on their stuff, especially on their basics. I personally don't really fit into their clothing as well as I would like to, but they have really cute basic skirts and stuff like that for good prices. I was able to get my brother two flannel shirts from there on Black Friday for $10 each which was amazing, but besides that I haven't seen incredible deals and sales from there often.