What Did You Do On The International Day Of Happiness?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by H.C. Heartland • Mar 21, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    March 20th marked the International Day of Happiness. What did you do? Here are some interesting clips from some of our favorite stars from MTV. Its got some oldies but goodies:

I believe the question on the site is, what songs do you get happy to?

I love Bruno Mars, 'Lazy Day Song.'

2. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Grr, I had to sit in meetings all day at work and this was not a happy time for me at all, mostly boring! Since I am off today, I am going to make today my happy day. I plan to finish the laundry and do some baking, as well as plan for fun things to do this summer. I saw some vegetable seeds on sale at the store yesterday, so I might go back and get them so I can plan out my veggie garden. Other than that, it is going to be a relaxing, carefree day. That is happiness to me!

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nothing much. I think I watched the last episode of a really funny Korean drama and laughed and cried myself off. I'm currently having withdrawal symptoms since it's hard to find another drama as funny or as profound as the last one I watched. I think I must have eaten a lot on that day too. Though not really aware it was the International Day of Happiness, I was already happy in my own way.

4. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    I'd never heard of this day either until the day actually happened and people were talking about it. Do we axtually need a specific day though really to celebrate being happy? I think somebody somewhere might have made a bit of money out of that idea. I'm sure they're happy!

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    People have a lot of time on their hands, so they come up with a bunch of ideas like celebrating a national day for happiness. :D If I had more money, I would certainly won't wait for such an occasion to splurge and be happy. :p In fact, I always make it a point to be happy even when there's nothing to be happy about.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh geez lol.. this is a thing? I think people should make an effort to be happy every day. So maybe it's good for those who refuse too. It's much easier to dwell or dive into the negative moments.

I don't remember what I did that day. I wasn't aware it was a day of anything but the usual lol. I am happy every day.. because I make the effort and created a life that allows it.