What do you buy online?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Kaybee517 • Aug 14, 2012.

1. allanwetson

allanwetsonNew Member

Threads:
    Online shopping is great and easiest way to purchase any things. I like to prefer online shopping for clothing and accessories. Many different style, pattern, design available in all type of clothing with discount offer and free shipping.

2. darren777

darren777Member

Threads:
    I buy everything online besides groceries, gas and all those type of things. You can find the best deals online and brick and mortar stores cannot compete. The selection is also way beyond anything you can find in a store, you can pretty much find anything you want down to the smallest detail!

3. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    I too am not a very huge fan of online shopping though I do so occasionally and enjoy the conveniences and choices that it offers! I mostly purchase books, mobile phone accessories or music tracks online. Shopping for clothing online is really popular nowadays and given that many places are offering free shipping, it really is convenient to buy clothes online. However, I still prefer walking into shops to try on the physical item before I actually make the purchase because clothing just have this strange effect that though two shirts may be of the same size, one may just look perfect on you while the other looks off. I still prefer to try on my clothes before buying them and so that's one thing I'll never buy online!

4. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    Buying online is like breathing to me :) I do it very often because the same items are cheaper in online stores. I usually buy books, clothes and electrinics. Sometimes I buy jewellery too.

5. Alisysm

AlisysmNew Member

Threads:
    I like to buy flashlights. Recently, my friends tell me that there is a store that always do $0.01 promotion in

It is so cheap. Many people talk it in ebay forum.

6. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't buy a lot online, but I purchase electronics, herbal products, and a few other things but no clothes. I don't buy clothes because I like to feel the material and try them on. I order items for my little office like a filing cabinet and that's about all I buy.

7. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    I'm huge on online shopping! It's gotten worse since I've had my own online store and been more Etsy centered, but it's always been this way to an extent. I've sent flowers this way, I ordered a pizza today, I get gifts of all sorts, things for my pets, almost anything under the sun! Amazon, Etsy, and Half.com are my favorite places to hit up.

8. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't buy much online but I am in need of a good cell phone and I don't know what bargains I may be able to run across online so I will be shopping around for one. I usually go to the stores to get one of those but I know the best price is probably online.

9. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I mostly buy cameras and camera equipment online, because most of the camera shops around here have all closed down and the big box retailers don't always have the best selections. Also, considering how expensive some of these items can be, it helps to price compare on sites like Amazon. I will also buy computers online too for similar reasons.

Also, I will buy hard to find seasonings and sauces online too.

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I love shopping online i do a lot of my shopping online for different things cause i usually can get it cheaper and online there is always some kind of specials on prices and shipping and a lot of the time i can get my things for a very cheap price plus free shipping i did my christmas shopping online for 2012 and saved a lot of money. My list would be like this

1. Kid dvds
    2. necklaces
    3.toys
    4.shoes
    5.clothes
    6.laptops
    7.video games
    8.music
    9.board games
    10. make up

11. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    You know, I have never been a fan of shopping online but the way I see it, I had better start because as you guys said I can get it cheaper and I am always one for being cheap. So I will start trying Amazon.com and start to shopping there and any place else that's cheap.

12. GavinMcresty

GavinMcrestyMember

Threads:
    I recently bought two laptops from eBay but that is very much a one-off purchase. I decided I needed one with an optical drive (a CD/DVD drive). My current one is very small and does not have one at all. I could have bought a drive separately and connected it with a USB cable. However, I found that for the same price I was able to buy two complete laptops. I decided to buy two so as to have a backup in case one stopped working. In addition, I bought locks for both the laptops from Amazon.
    To be honest, I do not buy a lot online. The only thing I buy regularly is food and I would not buy food online. Since I cannot see the condition of fruit and vegetables, I might end up buying very poor quality goods. I might end up just buying things to throw them away! The only other things I ever purchase on the internet (invariably from Amazon) are books. Even these I buy fairly seldom since my college library has almost everything I need for my course.

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Everything.
    Really, even simple stuff like cleaning supplies, the only thing that i don't buy is clothes, because i like to try them out first, see if they fit and what not.

14. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy almost everything online. Especially when it comes to gifts. It's so hard to go all over town, to every different store you need for every gift for every person you're buying for. When you shop online, you can stay home to do it and you can find unique things the people on your list won't find in your hometown. You can buy anywhere in the world! I just recently moved to a large city and I'm still not used to the drive to the malls or shopping areas of town and then the zillions of people you have to wade through to find what you're looking for. So I shop online more than ever now.

15. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd buy usually almost anything online except for shoes and clothes. I still prefer to see myself in them before I make the purchase. I do make exceptions for those hard to find shoes that are only available through online though. The thing I purchase most online is coupons, I will always buy one and print it out before I go to a restaurant or a spa. I also purchase all of my movie tickets online now since it's more convenient to have a seat reserved as early as possible.

16. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I buy most things online these days, simply because it saves me a trip into town and I'm short on time a LOT. I even buy greetings cards online, using Moonpig, as I have a lot of friends and family overseas, and using Moonpig is so simple. I also buy gifts online, through an Australian gift company, to send to my family out there. I love online shopping!

17. Fran Sherrell

Fran SherrellNew Member

Threads:
    I love shopping online!! I mostly buy jewelry, fashion accessories, kitchen equipment's, beauty products and more! I compare prices on various online stores; look out for best deals and offers. Majorly I shop from either Amazon or Shop LC. They offer excellent deals with buy SAFE Guarantee which makes your purchase secure.

18. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I buy quite a few things online, but mostly clothing and technology. My last smarphones were bought online because they are cheaper than if I buy them in the store. If we think of it, it does make sense, as there is no store rented, or employee to sell me the phone, so having less costs for them, means less costs for me in the final price.

19. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I like the idea of shopping online because it will save you the time instead of browsing through shops, plus it's very convenient and hassle free :) I normally buy phone accessories online as well as home needs and had great deals from different online stores. I usually purchase items when they are on sale especially when the items are 50-70% off since I can save a lot :D

20. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy books, cd's or dvd's. They are products that I feel comfortable buying through the computer because I know that I don't need to go to a physical store to buy them. With those items, the virtual shop window works perfectly for me (not counting the discounts that usually appear... which is obviously a good thing ;)).