What do you buy online?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Kaybee517 • Aug 14, 2012.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Definitely I buy online especially when I belong to

where you get money back from shopping online. I buy things like shoes, clothes, bags, slippers, candies like sugar free candies from bayside.com that has free shipping for America including Hawaii and Alaska, bought my laptop online with pick-up at Office Depot and almost everything but produce or fresh fruits online if the price is right. I just love the ease of shopping online at any time you'd like to shop you can shop. I love the specials for online shopping to save lots of money! :)

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I live near a lot of malls, so I don't really buy online that much, since the shippping fee compensates for the amount that you will save when you buy it in the mall. It's rare to find local sellers that will offer free shipping, although in Ebay lots of Chinese sellers ship their items for free. I do notice that some clothes and memory cards are cheaper online, but the shipping fee compensates for the cheap price, so I'd rather just buy the item in the mall.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This thread makes me think, hmm, yeah, I have bought not a lot but a substantial number from online stores. First in the list is the garden hose, cheap but easy to brea, I had bought 5 already. One Christmas season, I purchased a purse for my wife. Last year for my wife’s birthday, I bought her a fitting jeans that would hide her big tummy. From the things I had bought online, the rating I would give those items is below average. I am not satisfied because I think the items I buy in the mall have a much better quality than those I had bought from online stores.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have bought many things online. I am not a regular online buyer, but on and off do buy the products. I have bought various items online – mobile phone, clothes, toys, medicines etc. I have stopped buying clothes online after getting some products which did not resemble what was shown. Mobiles are okay, but I would rather prefer to buy them offline. Other things are okay.

5. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I order a lot of stuff related to being a webmaster. Also, when I was in college, I ordered a lot of books, as you could often save a lot. Also, lately, I ordered a double bass drum pedal online and I'd probably like to order more musically related stuff in the future.

6. Trixen

TrixenMember

Threads:
    I bought clothes online but some of them don't turn out exactly how they look in the pictures. It was disappointing. Other than items that require size and dimension, I buy paintings, furniture, carpet and more.