What Do You Consider To Be Your "style"?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by cecejailer • Jun 29, 2016.

1. cecejailer

cecejailerMember

Threads:
    I don't have a specific name for my style but I call it "vogue-ish" as that's where I get most of my inspiration from. I always get inspired scrolling through Gucci and Chanel even though I don't actually have the money to buy their clothes... Someday maybe. I love colors and floral patterns.
    What about you? What do you consider your style to be? Where do you get most of your inspiration from?

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Quirky but coordinated. I like bright colors and long lines, along with some designs and unusual color combinations. If you can remember old episodes of Cosby, I had a lot of pieces that Lisa Bonet wore on the show. I wasn't a copycat but I just liked them....;)

3. ladydaydream

ladydaydreamNew Member

Threads:
    I consider myself to have a simple, layered style that I'd probably liken most to the "mori girl" style. Lots of draping, long dresses, and muted colors with simple patterns. It's comfortable and makes me feel the most confident. I get a lot of inspiration from Japanese street fashion and love a lot of Asian stores and brands.

4. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    My clothing style is classic, romantic and casual. I like to dress sccording to my mood. So, it helps to have a liitle bit of everything in my closet.

5. cecejailer

cecejailerMember

Threads:
    I think you described my style in a way I couldn't myself haha. I love bright colors also, and patterns are so awesome. I can never dress one way, I always end up mixing and matching my clothes and it ends up becoming an outfit I'm super proud of! Just today I bought a floral dress that I'm super in love with.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Mine I would describe as the opposite of simple as I am not a big fan of too much simplicity and too much minimalism. I like experimentation a lot and I also like bold styles and colors as I feel too many people stick to simplicity just to stay safe and that's just not how I roll, although I don't fault them for doing so of course since it is their choice anyway, but it's just not for me. I'm a big fan of white with accents of color and I'm not too fond of pastels although in the right places I think they work just fine.

7. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    That is something really amazing and i am so sure that this will be really having such a good time.

8. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I would say dressing sense is they way you can look more attractive and dressing sense also describe your personality. I couldn't describe mine in words but yeah i don't prefer buying brands only but i like to wear a dress that fits me, suits me well.